Best Local Restaurants in Lisbon
Keep it Local Tours Team loves food, so here we share some of our favourite & best local restaurants in Lisbon for traditional portuguese food!
Not too pricy and delicious:
– For Fado (traditional portuguese music) you can go to “Tasca do Chico“, with several singers a night and a cozy atmosphere, “Boteco da Fá” with very fair prices and “Sr. Fado” also with great food and nice people. Both are in the famous old neighbourhood – Alfama
– For fish and seafood we recommend “João do Grão” or “Barcabela”, both good and meals for a fair price!
– For meat (and also fish) we suggest “O cabaças”, where you can get a traditional “Bife na pedra” (Steak in a hot stone), we hope you will be hungry for this one 🙂
– If you´re really looking for those rare spots where you may eat for less than 10 euros here it goes: “Santa Rita”, “A Provinciana”, “Tasca Zé dos Cornos” or “Restaurante Apache”(crazy CHEAP !)
– Vegetarians! We didn´t forget you! In Lisbon there are good options for you …such as “Jardim das Cerejas” or “Jardim dos Sentidos” or even a new one, in “Graça” neighbourhood, “Graça 77” or “Os Tibetanos”.
None of this will beat the ONE we go in our Sintra Tour but they are still amazing and places we know 😛