Views to contemplate in Lisbon, for a drink, a chat or a kiss!
As you know Lisbon (called also as the “city of the seven hills”) is a city full of “ups” and “downs” and that´s not easy to walk but it has its advantages – the views!
So here we tell you some of our favourite viewpoints near and around the downtown:
- Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara
- Miradouro de Santa Catarina
- Miradouro da Graça
- Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte
- Miradouro de Santa Luzia
- Miradouro das Portas do Sol
- Miradouro do Parque Eduardo VII
- Miradouro do Arco da Rua Augusta
- Elevador de Santa Justa
- Miradouro de Santo Estevão – also not that popular, in Alfama!
- Viewpoint in “Tapadas das Necessidades Garden”, in its square
- Rooftop of Bairro Alto Hotel
- Rooftop of Eden Hotel
- Rooftop of Tivoli Hotel;
- Terrazza Martini
- Pensão “Ninho das Águias”, an old fashioned guest house, with and stunning view, that many don´t know!